- 1/2 cup hulled pistachio nuts
- 1/4 cup cashew nuts
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup dried dates, (about 12, roughly chopped)
- 1/2 cup freeze dried strawberries
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground cardamom, (I ground the seeds from six pods using a mortar and pestle)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted if solid
Put the nuts, seeds, dates and cardamom into the bowl of a food processor and blitz until the mixture is a small crumb.
Add the freeze dried strawberries and coconut oil and pulse until combined. You want the strawberry pieces broken up, but not completely disintegrated - it's nice to come across a larger piece of it in the mixture every now and then.
Roll into small balls and refrigerate until firm (at least half an hour)
Store in the fridge (or freezer).
Calories: 73kcal | Carbohydrates: 7.5g | Protein: 1.5g | Fat: 4.8g | Saturated Fat: 1.9g | Fiber: 1.1g