- 1/2 a ripe avocado
- 1 over-ripe banana, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup spinach leaves, (about 3-4 large leaves or a big handful of baby spinach)
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- Juice of one lime, (about 2 tbsp)
- 1/2 cup almond milk, or water
Put all ingredients into a blender, blend until smooth.
If you prefer your smoothies very cold, use frozen banana, or add a few ice cubes (and a little less almond milk to make up for the extra liquid).
Calories: 318kcal | Carbohydrates: 43.8g | Protein: 6.5g | Fat: 16.9g | Saturated Fat: 2.4g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Fiber: 15.1g